Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fun T-shirt Pics and Message to Mendy

Hannah loves to dress up in our clothes, and I recently snapped this series of photos after she put on one of Lee's t-shirts. I got it for Lee at a library conference, and it has George W. saying, "The smartest thing I ever did was to marry a librarian!" I guess you could take that a few ways, but I think it's cute.

I'm totally breaking from blogger world protocol with the following message for Mendy, but humor me, please: Hey, Mendy! I know this is not the forum for personal messages, but every time I try to post a comment to your blog, I get a weird message and am unable to do so! This has happened numerous times, and I don't want you to think I've been ignoring you. E-mail me privately (my first and last name - no space- at yahoo dot com) with your e-mail address, so we can reconnect. Thanks!

OK; I feel like I was just yelling. Kind of like using all caps in an e-mail. I'm done now. Happy Valentine's Day, all.

2 comments:

Mendy said...

love the tshirt! I emailed ya! Sorry for the difficulty with my blog....
Mendy
p.s. we are coming to Nashville in May....How far are you guys from there?

Terri said...

I love this shirt!