Monday, September 8, 2008

Miles of Smiles

Happy kiddos in my house make my heart fill with joy! Not that it's always rosy around here (who gets the camera out in the middle of an tantrum anyway?), but overall, life is really great in the family department. Don't get me wrong, we have regular ups and downs like everyone does and do our share of wits-end parenting, but between the cries of frustration and whines of fatigue (mine usually), we are thankful for the loads of laughter and happy times we share.

7 comments:

Jody said...

Such happy little faces!

Emma's Mommy said...

Nobody said that parenting was easy, but with all the 'miles of smiles' it is all worthwhile!

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Beautiful kids!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious! I hope you will all get to go to Cumberland Mountain in November. I know Nanny and Granddaddy enjoyed their special time with the children this weekend. Thanks for sharing. We love you, Aunt Mabel

Anonymous said...

Love those bright smiles!

Mendy said...

Happy smiles from some beautiful children~

Terri said...

I just want to pinch that cute little boy's cheeks. See you tomorrow.