Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged - For Real?!?

I think that someone tagged me before Dana did, but she reminded me most recently, so...

Here's how this one works: 1. The rules are posted at the beginning. 2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: Getting adjusted to life in the big city (Bowling Green) and trying to figure out what it meant to be "the youth minister's wife."

Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Rest
2. Relax
3. Recuperate
4. Do laundry
5. Breathe

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off my family's debts; buy my parents places to live near all three of their kiddos; take both sides of my family to Hawaii; adopt lots more children; build my dream library.

Three of my bad habits:
1. Biting my cuticles
2. Devouring Blistex
3. Breaking the rules of tagging games

Five places I have lived:
1. Louisiana - lots of spots
2. Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
3. Natchez, Mississippi
4. Buna, Texas
5. 9 different places in Kentucky

Five jobs I have had:
1. Writing tutor
2. Administrative assistant
3. Children's librarian
4. Public relations coordinator
5. Outreach manager

Five People I Want to Know More About:
1. Jennifer White (who should really start a blog - tee! hee!)
2. all of my other blogging world friends (who've likely all been tagged by now)
3. John James Audubon
4. the worlds coolest children's poet - Charles Ghigna (but he's too busy to blog, I'm certain; Jaycie's reading his latest book in the photo above)
5. the person who created this tagging game

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ashley! I feel famous now that you've mentioned me in your blog! ha ha! We just ordered a digital video camcorder, so maybe I'll start a blog before long.
I LOVE reading yours and checking up on all of you. We miss you!!
Love, Jen