He cherishes his girls.
He protects his girls.
He loves to make them laugh, but he also seeks out teachable moments.
He is patient when Hannah is a mommy's girl and will do the "dirty work" (make bottles, grab diapers/burb cloths, etc.) when she's being clingy. He is accommodating when Jaycie wants to be held like a baby or carried while asleep (usually pretend) from the car.
He asks me how I'm doing with all of this transition and really cares.
He is amazing.
Jaycie is a super big sister because:
- She loves to make her little sister laugh.
- She is quiet when her sister is napping.
- She is helpful when I have my hands full with Hannah.
- She is learning when Hannah wants to be held and when she doesn't.
- She gives us all hugs when we need them and surprises us with them when we don't.
- She shares her joy fully.