Sunday, December 24, 2006

More Paperwork

While you guys are eating turkey and stuffing and opening presents, we are doing more paperwork. How fitting that the end of this process is the same as the beginning - paperwork. Hannah is doing great, and we are about to venture out to find somewhere to eat lunch. I wanted to post a video below so you can get a feel for her personality and her budding relationship with Jaycie. However, the YouTube site is down. It is on Dropshots.com, so you can go there if you want. I'll try again later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll get the video later this week (Mom & Dad White still have dial-up.) Thanks for sharing the adventure. Can't wait to see you guys again. Alyson says, "Tell Jaycie hello for me that that I miss her and that I am REALLY happy for her!"

Our Love, Scott & Jennifer White

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!! We are enjoying the pictures and updates. Merry Christmas and blessings to you all.
The Hunts