Wednesday, December 13, 2006

These Are Not Hannah's Pacifiers

But aren't they something? Talk about baby bling! I went shopping the other day and got a couple of bottles (Jaycie helped me pick), a pacifier (adorned with a cute dragonfly), baby medicine, and a few other items. I had already gotten disposable bibs, disposable/pre-soaped baby washcloths, and a small can of formula. I'm only taking a few diapers with us (thank goodness for Wal-Mart in China), and a friend said she had some extras in the size I think that Hannah will need. I've got several more items more to get, but I think it's largely under control. Babies sure do need alot of accessories!

We leave one week from today! Wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you are thrilled to be buying some of these necessities! Have a great trip, friend.

My cousin adopted a little girl from China. Her blog is lindyli.blogspot.com . I thought it might be fun for you to see.

P.S. This is Karen. I'm having problems signing in under "mommy of boys" to comment for some reason.